cuz i had a bad day...

how come geh,
how come byzantine not coming yet??
its been a week late!!!
always make me worried only,
aih aih aih...
make me bad temper also...
i wna be me again!!!
guess i need to find someone to talk tonight~~


tonight will join dinner with zuo and ah yan,
they shifted to setapak to continue their studies,
heard that the house they;re staying is horrible,
no ceiling fan, not very big room, room rent is even rm50 more expensive than my room!!
tuuut...
hope i could find a room in our area,
i think would be much cheaper and convinient,
wait for my good news you two~~


today is a bad day for me, why??


1. woke up early
well i couldnt help it, cause i got early class today!!


2. forgot to bring my model to coll
kinda worried cause i thought lecturer would be angry bout it...
struggling for a very long time to decide whether i should go back to take or not,
cause i don't like to trouble people.... ish...


3. forget to bring my moral essay to pass up
i put it in another file!!! i tried to ask ms vasanthi whether can i pass it up tomorrow, cause my thing might be in another file...
den she said: might? might? you cannot confirm what u did or where is it?
very DOWN lo that time... its not like i didnt do, i just left it in another file, and im not sure bout it!!!!!!! haizz~~


4. couldnt start luppy's car engine
after i thought for a long time, i decided to go back and take my model, meanwhile i asked them wna go for MCD or not, cause i could borrow one's car back to my house while they're eating at MCD. so luppy asked me to drive car cuz he wna work on his plan, then i drop them at MCD and i go back to took my model.
WORST PART HAPPENED HERE!! when i go back to luppy's car i couldnt start the car's engine, the key seems to be stuck and it could not be turned!!! i keep on trying until my finger got a blister!! T.T
so in this condition of NO CHOICE, luppy they all have to walk back from MCD to my place,
sorry guys!!!! and after that we foudn out the problem, car engine could not be start cause the sterring is locked!!! BISHAKABOOOOOM...


5. it rained when i'm drying my clothes on the same day
actually aftre all these bad things happen to me i know that its gna rain after i washed my clothes... and yet it did......... ISHHHHH!!!!!!


6. i broke my model
i dunno what happen to my table, it suddenly turn out to be kinda slanting. when i took one of my stuff on it, everything starts to fall!!! and my model fell on the floor, some part kinda broke off... T.T why.... tell me why......


7. i broke wendy's model
in the car~~ swt!!!! i put her model in front of me, so when the car breaks the model fell onto me,
and i broke her wall... sorry!!!!


that's all so far, i hope my bad luck will go away!!!
go back must shower with flowers and pamelo leaves,
WHAT A DAY!!!

2 comments:

Shongen said...

haiz...monkey...so pity la u...
wahahaha...

tuut said...

aih... dont mention edi la...

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel