happy birthday to me~~

Happy birthday to me~~~
got celebrations from everybody,
my housemates, hometown friends, coll mates and also my family!!


The first one who give me birthday suprise were my housemates,
that time its the first week after going pulau perhentian,
that's y still look so dark!!!
but it definitely will be a suprise,
if ah ba (one of my housemate) didnt accidentally told me something!!

i thought that it was suppose to be a farewell party,
because two of my housemates are going to UK for degree...
ah ba took us to a restaurant,
which has a very nice environment...
we were eating and playing with games and then somehow ah ba asked me...

"today is your birthday right?"
"no la, its next week..."
"oh? arent we celebrating ur birthday today right here?"
"eh??? arent this suppose to be a good bye party for them???"

"......."
"......"

so i guess i knew something i shouldn't know...
should i just pretend that i don't know???
tuut.... but after that i started to see whispering among them,
aha!!! its a birthday suprise!!!

but after a moment,
they said they're gna leave...
so im like, maybe they're gna do it at home???
then suddenly the whole place became dark!!!
we kinda screamed~~
then candle light and cake...
"happy birthday to you~~~~"
LOL that was a nice one!!! cuz im really shocked of the black out!! XD
thanks housemate~~~



the second time was with my hometown friends,
it wasnt really a suprise though,
but my birthday was celebrated with han sen,
which is one day older than me, 21st May...
keke....
we went for cheong k,
ate a lot of food and sang until we're almost dead....
and its the first time we ordered alcohol drinks,
cocktail~~
one taste kinda nice, but the other one taste pretty toothpaste... =.="



After that came the cake!!!
they sort of decorate the cake and lit up the candle,
then they started to sing birthday song again!!!
after that its the CAKE WAR!!
throwing and wiping all the cream to other ppl's face!!!
kinda pathetic, we're going to hell to finish that wasted cake people!!!
hahahahaha.... its kinda fun, although i'm not in the war scene,
i ran out of the room....
then erene screamed outside of the room,
then i guess its the manager, he came in and said,
"sorry people but no cake war is allowed..."
in the end, we have to help them clean up the room,
the couch and wall is full of cream,
who cares!!! we're having fun!!


got a cute present from them,
an underwear with their msg on it,
i wanted to frame it up but i dunno whr to get a suitable framing case,
kekeke... thanks guys!!!!!




the third time, was from my college mates...
actually i thought that there wouldn't be any celebrations cuz they seem like...
its another normal day in coll feel~~
until went i came back to my classroom,
annie became panic hiding something when she saw me....
hmmm... so i guess there's something not right now... (i think i know!! XD)



so nevermind, could not be a celebration yet...
then the second time,
luppy accidentally said a word which he didnt continue...
" i wrote her bir..........."
he stopped there, and i looked at him...
"so... u want me to pretend that i don't know bout this or not?"
"oh oh!! pretend that u dunno la!!"
hahahaha.... stupid conversation...
then he continued,
"can we go to your place after class?"
"sure, i know what u gna do there anyway, hahaha~~"



so i thought that they're gna do it in my house,
and yet im wrong...
when im busy doing some calculations in the classroom,
suddenly they came inside and sang happy birthday song again!!!!
and its me and wendy's birthday celebration,
she's two days younger than me, 24th may!!
hahahahaha...
suprisingly~~~
got a pretty necklace from pearl and jah,
a super cute dooodolls from annie, sulee and ken,
and a series of leopard print stuff plus a sexy birthday card from luppy!!
thanks to u guys again~~


so im 19 already?!
tuut that's kinda fast....
my mum made a steamboat fiest for me,
and im the one who gave her suprise by not telling her i'll come home on friday,
actually should be saturday cause class canceled...
but when i reach home she's not around, but she called after a while...
"yi wen where are you now?"
"home..." (and she thought that im at setapak's house)
"tomorrow after i fetch your sis i go fetch you and we'll go shopping kay?"
"um.... see first... ma, where are you oh?"
"im at home, why?"
"where? which home???"
"ulu yam's home la, aiyo you ah..."
"how come i didnt saw u??"
"HUH U'RE AT ULU YAM EDI AH?! haha... sui lui pao..."
suprise mum!!!!
thanks for the steamboat thingy~~
and also!!! special thanks for my best friend,
deborah, she treat me for lunch at secret recipe,
and i manage to eat her mum's asam laksa,
love it a lot!!
thank you bra-bra, thank you aunty!!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel