just like the kid times...



the last time since i went to the river with my family,

its when i was..... form 2?

i cant rly rmb...

well now i'm back to the place that i had been,

now, when im already 18+++!!









This is the creepy entrance we went in,

they're screaming and shouting all the way inside,

its not that we wna choose this way to go into,

but thr's too many ppl at the other side,

i've been to this river before,

that's y i took them to another place which is less crowded...







but too bad i cant jump into the water

BYZANTINE AHH!!

(once a month prob for girls..)







view of the river we came...


kinda nice what...


its been long time since i last came to this place,


didnt rly change much...


still nice and cool...








from left: penguin, erene, zuo, hui san





anyway,


i did splash a little water there,


since im here y not soak a little bit?


even its only my feet...


the water is freezing cold man!!!


well at least i get the chance to help them snap some pictures,


and also pictures of me... XD









before we left we managed to take a group picture,

5 of us...

i've go to place my phone on the big rock,

set the camera timer,

"kacheh~"

that's what we took!



somebody made this small small sand castle,

looks kinda cute to me...




3 foots of me, hui san and erene,

the water is clear eh?

how come thr's no fish in there?

i think if i see one i'll be the first one running out of the water!

fish seems very... fishy to me!

not rly good in handling fish that is still alive...

my housemate did bought 2 super fierce fish b4,

which kinda made me scream the hell out of my hosue!

im scared of their scales maybe??

those shiny and slippery and... ARGH!!!



well after this i dno when we're going back to the river side,


just like the old times when i came with my family,

but this time its just with my gang...

its not all of them of course,

some are busy doing their stuff...

tomorrow we're going to genting highlands...

hoping to take more funny pictures!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

the river trip looks fun! hehe..what is CLANNAD?

tuut said...

clannad is... i dno...
kekekekekeke...
eh i wna make my blog layout like urs eh... how?

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel