Avenue K

woa, its my first time going clubbing...
with hui san, penguin, zuo, jasmine and her gang..
its the first time n its new experience,
that afternoon i got hui san's msg asking:
"wna go clubbing tonight?"
so spontaneous n i'm like... well ok!


the only pic i snap from the outside...

we went to a place called avenue k 4 season club...
we went into the autumn club which i kinda like the interior,
japanese traditional sort of geisha pictures with lantern cages n red theme...
good for sem 3 reference!!
mummy is so sweet,
she sent me a msg about robbery precautions n ask me to b careful...
love ya mum...
hey i might b the first girl who can tell my mum that im going to clubbing!!

its kinda awkward when i first walked in thr,
mayb not used to how i wear n the environment... yew!!
i didnt manage to snap pictures oso, its kinda dark,
n my hp camera cant snap anything nice in thr oso...
should have brought a camera!!!




as its getting later mood starts to flood up,
i drank a little bit of... is that beer?
hennessy + coke + ice cubes
zuo pulak campur hennessy n water which taste jz like diluted hennessy... yuck!!






i went to toilet for almost 5 times in that few hour,
thrs a bit of tipsy feeling n OMG!
when i look into the mirror its like,
MY FACE, WITH RED RASHES?
so called side effect after a little bit of alcohol...
eww i cant drink beer, n its only 2 cups...
guess have to control a bit, i still have to drive later...


green tea on the move, no more beer evonne...
crowds r coming in n DJ can rly control the whole scene,
ppl jz move their body n sing along with the music,
kinda fun actually, n 4 of us r oso starting to dance around...
(mayb because of the alcohol effect?? XD)


then dno when i went to the toilet again,
me n hui san walked pass through the crowd,
n thr's a guy who came across me,
conveniently move his hand from my shoulder down to my back...
i'm like: well u're in a club evonne, just, just...
NBCB is all i can say...
haiya what that is could not b expected wo?
jasmine's fren oso snog with a girl who he jz met for the 2nd time what...
im not that type~~
red rashes in my arms n thighs....
well... the green tea n no beer thing is a lie,
i did took a sip of alcohol drink after that... XD







until 3am, we came out to take a breath,
so tired till we went upstairs to the winter bar...
much more quite from the outside,
but we didnt went in...





we went to the escalator,
starting to take pictures... XD funny ones, stupid ones...





my feet start to hurt cuz of my heels,



rly so not used to my outfit...




on our way back,
there r pukes all over the place!! n drunk ppl....
jasmine remind us that thr's always police block,
to hunt for drunk driver i guess...
she ask us to open the window for couple of minutes to remove the alcohol smell...


so we did, met the police...
"amoi pigi mana??"
"balik rumah..."


he kinda looked into the car n just let us leave, hey im not drunk!!
anyway, for those who were younger than me n had been to club,
don't laugh at my first experience man... lol!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey cool! haha then now u can bring us dy..=P

tuut said...

lol i wish i can!!
its only my first time wenn!!
XD cant wait for our trip...

Unknown said...

me too me too!!!
see u soon! dun be horny =P~

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel