Last week

Its Monday its monday~~
last week before sem 3....
YEW!!! how come sem break will end so fast???
sob sob...



Today i went to TARC with my sister,
she went to do something for her advanced diploma studies,
while i went to take my Japanese exam result...
well im satisfied with my result,
kekekeke...



We had our lunch at wangsa maju,
eating pan mee...
the drink is nice thr...
i ordered a chocolate bubble tea...



(still haven found banana flavour here~ T.T)

and my sis ordered the honey milk,



which look kinda nice...
i met phraveen there,
he was my japanese class's classmate,
studying A level at TARC...
good to see him again!
i ask him when can we get our japanese certificate,
he said i have to go back to the office to take it,
ISH!! i just went thr to take my result,
why wont they give me the cert at the same time as well??
now i have to go back to TARC again...
was thinking should i continue to study after this elementary level??
aih... i hope i can take out some time to continue study at TARC...
tuut!!


last night i came back MU,

was so happy when i first saw the new washing machine,

it looks so cute, AND ITS YELLOW!!!

i didnt know that washing machine come in yellow...
looks like a toy to me~~
XD will extra love and use a lot for this lovely washing machine...
kekekekekekeke!!!!!

tonight we're going to pulau redang luu...
dno what will happen?? XD
cant wait to see luppy and wendy and the rest!
will write about the trip after this thursday!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel