Happy Mother's Day~~

happy mama's day~~
my younger sister (pei pei) who is form 4 now,
had made an oreo cheese cake for my mum...
well she's rly good in it,
this is her second cake,
taste kinda nice to us...
i prefer the first cake she made which is the tiramisu...
and suprisingly she didnt baked these cakes,
just put everything together and keep it in the fridge...
=.=?? i wonder how...






anyhow my youngest sister -- lele decided to make a card for my mum,
this whole morning she started to ask me draw this cut that,
write this colour that,
and end up we've got this simple made card,
but full of mummy's babies love... XD
mummy's still doing work when we hand in the card for her,
she's always busy with her account stuff...
mum don't worry i'll try to earn a lot in my future!! (if i can!!)











this is my eldest sister and her boyfriend...
he came to stay overnight for 2 days,
everything seems fine,
mum and dad seems ok with it... tuut!!


well how come dad's not around??
while we're eating our cake,
he's making cake in the toilet... TUUT!!!
lol... nxt month is ur turn dad!!
happy father's day~~

1 comments:

ChiuLin said...

lovely~ it's nice to see u all havin fun.. missing u guys alot! wish ur mom a happy mother's day

xo , clin =)

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel