BUSY GILER!!

what a week!!!!! rushing doing our homeworks everyday~~
last week my family went to sabah,
actually thought of not going back hometown last week,
cuz it would be me alone with my maid at home,
and my eldest sister is not coming back either....


but my hometown friends did ask me to go back,
and 2 hours before im getting ready to leave,
annie told me that she wna visit my hometown someday,
and thought of going back alone why not ask them to follow me back!?
so i did ask annie, wendy, ken and luppy,
in the end its only annie and ken who decided to follow me,
wendy had appointment dinner with her friends,
and luppy, had to take care of his dogs at home....


so off we go!!! 3 of us going back to ULU YAM~~~
homework seems too much to finish,
we slept quite late just to rush all of our homeworks,
and i did help them to do a bit... =P
didnt had much time to play also,
but they manage to follow me to yum cha with my friends on the first night,
which... kinda talk lots of stupid secrets of me,
non of my college friends know bout that,
except annie and ken i guess... TUUT!!





homework homework homework,
actually thought of going to air panas,
but it kinda rian in the evening... ish!!
i wonder is it because of my bad luck,
cuz nothing goes right...
when i came home internet connection got problem lah,
raining la,
forgot to bring them to eat the famous curry fish head lah,
and!!!!!! i did something stupid~~
i didnt know whr i get the guts from,
after we went for dinner at tong sui shop,
i let ken to try to drive my dad's car,
although its jz a small distance,
road straight to my house gate,
but he really freak me and annie out!!!
when he's driving we're like,
STOP STOP!!! BREAK BREAK!! CAREFUL!! AHHH AHHHH!!!!!
=.=" luckily he manage to park at whr it suppose to be...


i wonder when is the next time they'll come again?
and that time i'll bring them visit lots of places... i hope i could!
hehehe...

went for a hair cut with annie and wendy yesterday,
cuz my fringe is quite long,
until they complain that they cannot see my eyes when they talk to me,
wendy said that i look like a ghost when she took a picture of me from far,
lol... so ok la, lets go for a hair cut...
KA CHIANG!!!




wooo at first i cant really accept how i look,
i thought i would look weird!!!!!
T.T i look so so so... i dunno..
annie and wendy says it looks fine,
better than my ghost hair i had that morning...
but ken is like laughing laughing when he saw me,
and he called me lady gaga... -.-BISH!!



TERMINATOR SALVATION,
love the movie so much!!!
last night went for that movie with annie, wendy and ken,
wish luppy was there with us also...
lately its been like,
going out early b4 10am,
then come back home late after 11pm....
whole day outside, how did we do that?!
kakakakaka.... anyway i enjoy life like this,
if only we had less homework to do....


GAMBATEH EVONNE!
its already the 3rd week!
you only have 4 weeks left before your mid-term break!!!!!
tuuut!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

weee! join the "mah tong kai" club!!! kekeke

we must appreciate tht we can still go out watch movies at night. when we get old/got work...dunno whether can still be so adventurous anot. =P

*poke*

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel