sweet chat~


cant online at hometown,
something's wrong with our pc!!!
tuut.... that's why cant update my blog at the same day...



last saturday we had history class,
actually we decided to skip class cuz Mr. Bear is teaching things we had learnt last sem,
and we're late for half an hour...
and we had a... small accident...
lol actually its not an accident,
just we almost hit the motor in front of us and i wasnt wearing seat belt
and AHHHHHHHH!!!! EHHHHHEEEEEK (break sound)!!
i'm fine~~ XD
but the point is his class is boring!!!!
so after class me and annie wna went for shopping at time square,
wendy couldn't come with us because her schl mate came to visit her....
gorilla(ken)? he ah,
he joined us ONLY AFTER i asked him,
at first when i tell him me and annie going for shopping,
and i purposely didnt ask him,
he's like, ok la i follow the boys back home...


then when we went to withdraw money at the ATM,
we saw the boys... only i asked,
"you don't wna follow us?"
and he was standing there looking at me as like he were trying to say,
"yayayaya..."
just say it out la if you wna come
i wont eat you, yew...



so its 3 of us again,
walking around shopping....
i bought myself a polo T,
which.... i seldom wear it....
cause everybody has one, so i also wna get one too,
in my fave colour, YELLOW~~
can't get a sport shoe,
wna get the white and yellow one's from BUM,
but it makes my leg look shorter!!!!!
eeeeeeeeee my leg is already short and im making it shorter!!
at last i give up to get one... T.T



we went for dinner at sweet chat,
since i had the rm50 voucher and it's gna expired this end of month,
we ate quite a lot,
love the banana pancake,
bubur cha cha, what else?
the pepper chicken pasta was also nice,
almond cream, fruit punch,
mango desert, um um....
and we only paid extra rm7.70 after using the voucher,
ngek ngek ngek...... worth it lo!!


before we went back home,

i met my cousin who just came back from england,

my aunt and other cousins are also having dinner them,

happy to see my cousin back,

he's still the same, nice and friendly....

and saw him with a new girl~~ XD

but that night i drive back alone to my hometown,

its not really scary as i thought,

to drive alone through the mountain road in the dark...

gna attend my hometown friend's wedding,

she's our very first friend who is getting married!!!

we're old enough to get married, OMG!!!

time pass so fast.......

gna write more bout it in next blog....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel