tuut

this new year its like,
too much things going on...
i've tried to break through myself,
but i'm sorry too cuz i drag you in this,
which makes you so unhappy...

no worries,
no matter how is it,
i'll try my best to learn,
only do for the way i feel that it's right,
at least i'll help you to get back the cost you've gave out...

perhaps different people has different thinking,
for some reasons i think that some ways people do it doesnt match with our thoughts,
which makes us doubt by involving ourselves in this,
however,
the only thing i must tell myself,
the reason i do this its for my family,
and i hope u'll understand,
the day i decide to let you know what am i doing,
it's not that i want to take anything from you,
it's because i trust you...
and i felt guilty that you're so so depressed about it...

no worries,
i'll pratice more,
i'll do my best...

again,
forgive me...

love ya!

4 comments:

annie Lch said...

like what u said is right...we cant avoiding us from facing all this prob...we are lived in the realistic world, if i still avoiding this doesn't mean i no need to face all this prob in my coming future and life. after i talk to u , really feel better and get what u mean. So, is time for me to step out from my world edy...time to learn,solve,and face the real world~

annie Lch said...

like what u said is right...we cant avoiding us from facing all this prob...we are lived in the realistic world, if i still avoiding this doesn't mean i no need to face all this prob in my coming future and life. after i talk to u , really feel better and get what u mean. So, is time for me to step out from my world edy...time to learn,solve,and face the real world~

tuut said...

realistic is cruel,
specially when u didnt wna just struggle for your own,
i'm always beside u,
no worries...

Shongen said...

support support!!!

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel