still long way to go...

well it end up that it wasnt as easy as i thought,
doesnt mean that u think u can then u can make it,
doesnt mean that people u think that understands u really understands u,
i was wrong,
but i learnt from mistake,
i know that i can break through...

but somehow it's hard for me,
for i cant really share my feelings with people,
but i manage to found some,
thanks for them who is willing to listen...
i won't give up,
for my dreams,
for my family...
struggle hard!

and i hate myself for being a cry baby since when i was born,
mom n dad complain that i cried till the whole neighbourhood recognise my crying when i was a baby,
urgh,
genetically from my mom,
she used to b a cry baby too! XD
tears just come out whenever they want,
in a huge huge amount of it,
tuut...
cant make it stop easily...
but it really affects my image,
for being a... manly crying girl... ??

id as well, struggle hard!
im half way to it!!!
so many things!
i must repay before the end of the day!
which might be 2012!!

tuut...
hope to work hard with my partner as well,
forgive me for making mistake...
bye...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel