o.o pork intestine!!

after class i went to look for my dad,
to send pajero for service...
once we reach there it was almost 6pm,
so the mechanic told us that we have to leave pajero there for at least one day,
o.o cant go out tonight!
tmr have to ask luppy to fetch me to college,
tuut...

after that my dad took me to akleh's "wai sek gai",
i always like the food there,
its always nice!!
my dad used to buy food there for us,
as well as today,
he bought some back to ulu yam too...

today i tried something new,
which i don't really dare to eat last time,
um... in chinese its called "猪杂汤"
um... which means a soup with all those pig organs and stuff...

at first i didnt bother,
just ate what i had...
then my dad asked me
"dare to try or not?"
"errr... no..."
"try la, this place is so far the best one i tried..."

and i saw my dad ate,
looks nice...
so i tried the soup,
nice...

"whats that?" "pig tongue."
okay, pig's tongue! but i did tried!
it taste just like pork...

"that white thing?" "pig intestine."
i used to try once before at somewhere else,
but i didnt manage to swallow...
but this one, i tried...
ok wo...

"try this one." "no!"
it's pig's blood, how could i!?
"it taste just like those jelly..."
huh... really?
i just took a small piece of it,
and i ate it....
...
.....
..........
it really taste like jelly,
not as horrible as i thought,
haha!!



(forgot to took picture of it, but this pic is similar to what i eat)


and finally,
i agree with my dad,
its really the best one so far... XD
i kinda like it!!

tuut...
bought some food for my housemate as well,
plus chicken wing!!!
have to control my diet!
tuut!!!

today have to finish con draw,
see ya!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel