first day class cancel...

lol...
luckily i havent step out from my house yet,
i received sms telling that class had been cancel,
i dont know its a good thing or not,
cuz after that i cant really get back to sleep!!

went to gym at around 2pm...
making myself sweat really feels good,
which i never thought about it last time,
when i never exercise at all...
hard bones ah chua...

after that went to ken's place to do id,
aih... really dont feel like doing it lor,
but i heard that that they changed our lecturer,
mr khairul will no longer teach us anymore,
haha...
i wonder how is mr soon gonna be??
but this project its really like,
=,= i hope it doesnt pull back my marks too much...

after that went for dinner with annie, ken, jyhpei and san hui,
i took them to sri rampai,
thanks to fleeve,
im like going there few times already,
first time with fleeve,
2nd time with my sis, hui san and penguin,
and today with my mia friends...

and yet,
ppl complaining me for not updating my blog for this holiday,
well i did update some,
now i wrote one for today too,
hahahaha...
no more complains ha!

having class from tuesday to saturday for half of this sem,
u thought its gonna be another 8 weeks till next holiday,
but plus CNY holiday its gonna be 9 weeks till next sem break!
i must be tough to go through sem 4!!

SHOOT...
left my hp in the car,
ish...
going to take it back now,
see ya!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel