i'm coming for ya CNY!

had been a good day for today,
hahaha...
met Bong today,
happy to see her again since she's studying at Kampar,
she's having sem break now only we had the chance to meet...

been learning a lot of new things day to day,
i've been told that i'm like a flower in a greenhouse,
sheltered and protected...
didnt get the chance to meet people outside,
to see how realistic this world could be,
even listening to people's stories of their personal experience freak me out,
but it's really what happened outside,
and its not the worst...
tuut...
i believe that i've made the right choice for myself...

after that went to meet my mom and sisters at kepong jusco,
went there to try to shop something for CNY,
glad that i bought a pair of skinny from SUB,
still cant get the top one!!
tuut...



then my eldest sister Jamy asked me,
"i'm going to saloon with my friend later, u wanna come?"
actually i planned to straighten my hair after CNY,
since it's so expensive now why not wait for few more weeks,
need to save some money tho,
ahhaha...
so i said if the price is in my budget then i'll do it...
off we go to the saloon...



and it's really in my expectation,
not more than rm100,
yeay! so i'm like let's do it now!
but poor those people who work there,
have to work over time cuz it takes time to straighten my hair,
sorry guys, peak season eh?
i found this saloon not bad,
it's located at kepong,
called the xuan saloon something...
friendly staffs...

that's why i said that it was smooth today,
nothing went wrong,
lucky day for me i guess,
haha...
nobody's at home,
except for me and ah ba,
tuut...

gonna watch another disney's old cartoon later,
see ya!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel