when i realised!

tuut...
went for a cheated guitar lesson for 1 month,
but i did like the guitar teacher a lot,
Mr.J-son.

that month i was thinking,
i thought i would just quickly finish that guitar lesson in that centre and quickly ran off,
after all i thought that maybe i would only wna learn guitar for fun,
but after a long thought for myself,
i would really wanna involve myself in contemporary music,
*not classical dead ones*
but what makes myself to hold back is actually my own attitude,
which i only want me myself to support me in music
which makes me feel guilty all the time,
and mr Aw feels weird all the time...

he always says:
"you're thinking too much, just go for it!"
"no, it's expensive and i dont wna spend mum's money on it!"
"......"
".......... what?"
"go talk about it to your mum first!"

in fact my mum said,
"u like it? go for it la! i'll buy u a guitar as present"

=.= i know, i've been thinking a lot,
i know, i always wanted to be independent,
in fact i dont use money wisely all the time...

lol...
okay alright ohwell,
i'll just go for it i guess~

youngest sis is learning hew own,
so i wanna learn the basics steps one and continue to learn from mr J-son,
i would really hope that i could have a chance to visit my friend's studio sometimes,

^^ earn hard! play hard!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel