fell asleep on the toilet bowl...

well, this shouldnt be happened!
but i was really sleepy like hell this morning!
my colleague was explaining what im gna do and i was fishing through the whole process!
OMG...
after he finished talking i went to the toilet,
was thinking of closing my eyes for a minute,
then...
i fell asleep on the toilet bowl...
TUUT!!

until somebody came in and use the toilet,
then i woke up... =.=
aiyoo,
its only the 2nd day and im dying in the office,
how could i....
still 3 months to go!!
ahaha...

oh yea,
today had lunch with them,
heard them talked bout something interesting,
we went to a cafe which the owner is kinda friendly,
she was chatting around with her customers until she said,

"nowdays its hard to get water,
sometimes i see my customer didnt finish their drink i feel waste,
its not good for the environment also...
and people who shower more than once a day,
i think its a waste of water!
it makes our skin dry also if shower a lot,
and i dont understand why some ppl like to shower once they sweat,
then like shower for 3, 4 times a day!
if me i wouldnt shower in the afternoon,
after i shower i sure will sweat,
makes me feel more dirty!!"

we laughed...
and she also said that the USA government is collecting human hairs now,
to absorb the leaking oil in the sea!
now that's cool!!
but its only a proposal la,
dno whether they're gna make this work or not,
ahahaha...

i've hit my first cheque...
thanks to my partners...
lets move on together!!

p/s: food around my office is expensive,
i'm gonna take my own cereal and milk to office's pantry
and have breakfast there everyday,
tuut!!
i dun wna spend another rm5 for 2 sandwich!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel