it's no fun to be emo!

lol...
went for interview this morning,
in a music centre near jln ipoh,
=.= i cant believe i went there without practicing...
ditch me!
past few days didnt get to find a piano to practice, =p
but still,
i played, and made loads of mistakes,
i'm not sure whether she's gna hire me or not,
for the teachers there some are degree holders,
feel kinda sad cuz i didnt try my best,
that's when i start to become emo for today...

after that went for lunch,
then mr chong called me and ask me to fetch him to bus station,
he's going back pahang today,
all of a sudden...
at first i thought i'm gonna find a doctor for my red eyes,
but it does not go red if i'm not wearing contact lens,
so i'll just save some money from the doctor la,
XD

nelson helped me to fetch mr chong to the bus station,
with jyh pei as well...
after that jyh pei said he's going to sg wang later,
and asked me if i would wna join them...
at first i was like, nah,
no mood after the interview,
but then, i asked him to call me before he leaves...

so i wait,
and wait,
did my laundry,
took my nap,
still wondering whether to go or not...

until when i have my mood back a bit,
annie also asked me whether to go for movie or not,
she wants to watch alice in the wonderland,
and i said OK! wait for jyh pei to call first...
it turns up to be, NO CALL...
and nelson told me he's going out soon...
i was like... ME?
i told annie bout it,
she said she's gonna read geisha for the rest of the night,
tuut....

emo back again,
dun wna join them already,
ish ish...

even they called i was like,
u guys go la, i dun wna go,
i dun wna rush and stuff...
i'm going to gym alone,
i wna be alone,
then i off my handphone...
ahaha... just like some kido did last time...

so i went to gym alone,
talk alone,
plan to eat alone,
FEELS SO WEIRD!!
conclusion is i cant be alone,
=.= i turn on my hp after i finished work out,
and receive lots of sms, =P
now he knows how it feels when u cant find someone...

and then i found that problems happened again between nelson, wilson and jyh pei,
same old problems,
lame arguments....
wilson left early cuz of some reason,
like he always do... zzzz...
nelson and jyh pei argue again,
for some lame reasons again... zzzzz...

didnt get to try to eat dinner alone,
thanks to wilson, ahaha...
counselling sessions again for 3 of them,
1st for wilson when having dinner,
2nd for nelson and jyhpei after that...

finally get to play pool again,
since penguin and hansen is not around i did not have the chance to play,
luckily wilson can play a bit,
haha...

tomorrow will be our last briefing,
wonder what's gonna happen next?

1 comments:

ChiuLin said...

emo jie mun. keke
hey, u're coming over this eve! awesome.. too bad jie ling cnt go.. hm, anyway, u decided to work as a piano teacher? coolio. wish u the best of luck. :D
bout ur eyes,, i think u shud use another brand of contacts, mayb it's not suitable tht's why it goes red. take care. movie tmr?? ;P

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel