long time no see - homemade sushi!!

last week my cousins came back from sabah,
chiu lin, yauw yauw and zheng zheng,
3 of them growing taller and taller and taller!!!


that day we stayed at home to make sushi together...
long time didnt make sushi at home already...
the last time was in cameron highlands...
simple materials, simple methods,
onions... i wonder why u'll make me tears? =.=
yea im the one who cut them,
maybe they hate me cuz of this... XD


see how tall my cousin is?
even my sister beside is taller than me a bit...
means... im so short! T.T

these are the sushi we made,
this time we improve a lot!
can do nice nice ones...
taste better also of course!!




i made this temaki my own!!
hahahahahahaha!!!!
i feel so proud of it...
hohohohohohohohhoho!!!



well so far so good,
we kinda finished everything at last,
then we did make some for grandma,
but she don't really like sushi i guess,
cuz end up i saw some leftovers in the puppy's food tray,
kakakaka....



nihow, great job for chua and wong's family!
XD hahahahaha...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel