christmas party at B-11-6

just had a christmas part with my housemates plus old housemates,
haha....
this year there are 12 of us!!!
cook a lot of food and ate till 11pm...
of course we played games and punished losers to finish it up!!


i like to exchange presents for sure,
its a must in christmas event,
i wonder why...
well with penguin they all,
its like, 2 to 3 years ago?
we must celebrate again this year!!!!!





i received this awesome gift from ah hao,
its kinda cool for me,
cuz i only saw this kind of thing in mall,
but never thought of getting one for myself...
and now i did have one...


its called the art pin,
where u can create sculptures in seconds,
u can just do whatever u want to!!
and i tried few...

my palm...

you can show your "yeah" with it!!


or any small small things to sculpt with!
actually if you want to u can sculpt your face,
but nah,
not gonna try it,
don't want extra pimples in my face!!
tomorrow going to watch Avatar,
my sis said that it was a good movie!
cant wait for it!!!!
yoyoyoy!!!
sleep early tonight...
bye!















0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel