giving myself a new try...

well its now 12.07am sunday....
new day to begin,
and of course,
NEW WEEK...

i believe that everything's gonna be fine,
like what Debby told me,
mindset...
dont set my mind that im having bad luck every sem,
she said this kinda thinking really affect ones life...
ok!
so from now on,
everything's gonna be normal!!
tuuut...

still trying to put away loads of stuff from my mind,
whatever that its not suppose to be in my brain...
-.- ish...
too much thinking wont help me i guess,
change my temper!
change the way i talk!
start a good old me!

urgh...
too many things happen in 2 weeks time,
kinda... hard for me to hold on sometimes...
light of hope,
i still kinda believe in you sometimes...
kekeke...

need to format my lag old laptop,
need to format my brain as well...
next monday,
we'll see...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel