bad luck week (part II)

WHAT IS GOING ON!!
see i told u its not gna end,
my car was hit by a bus just now,
and the side door was bent inside...
i just wna have my dinner peacefully WHY?

tmr am not gonna drive or go to somewhere else,
bad luck week wasnt over!
i wna talk to my best friend about this,
AND THAT STUPID MSN KEEP ON DC?
WHATS THE PROBLEM?
WHATS THE PROBLEM NOW??

im cursed...
i believe in that...
IM SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID,
IS IT FINE?!
AND I DNO WHAT I DID WRONG!

... what could it be more than this...
every semester drives me crazy cause of this bad luck week,
this was the worst i guess,
2 weeks... 2 WEEKS OF BAD LUCK...

hope that everything stops here,
im gonna be fine tomorrow onwards...
i don't wna die yet...
good luck to me...
i prayed...

tuut...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel