Bad luck week

i think its gonna be my bad luck week again...
it happened every sem, everytime when final is coming...

the 1st sem i remembered that before final exam 2 weeks,
i lost 3 of my drawings which needed to be submit....
the end i have to redraw 3 of it...
and i quarrel with nelson for some stupid reasons,
tuuut...

then 2nd sem,
quite a lot of things happened for the few weeks before finals...
lecturer thought i copied ppl's work n gave me low mark,
then i almost hit by lorry on the way to college,
what else i couldnt really remember,
but i remembered that i had bad luck for almost a week,
i could still count out that there's 5-6 bad things happen that time,
but i forgot some of it...

then 3rd sem...
this week starting,
met car accident last 2 days,
luckily didnt die...
then today a small piece of glass went into my toe and made my toe bleed,
eww...
wonder what tomorrow will happen,
tomorrow we're having critic session for our subject,
i'm already prepared for the worst outcome that i might have for tomorrow,
afterall i believe that this is my bad luck week before finals...

good luck la...
to me...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel