last two days me and annie went to search for some books in borders of time square,
so we went to this krispy kreme to try their doughnuts...

for me is pretty sweet,
but somehow still ok la if i only eat one...
but i like the environment of this small cafe,
the mood is there...
we're like little middle age aunties having tea time....





i found my face became round now,
after i saw my photo in annie's camera,
last time it used to look like um...
a bit like sick face for me...
well niway its a good thing i guess...
happy to spend time even its only with annie,
just like those old days both of us hanging out in the midnight since sem 1...
miss those old days...
sem 3 lu...
assessment coming lo,
and we're still did not finish half of our work,
ishh!!


0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel