holidays without internet

well... it's really bored without internet connection at my hometown,
cant login to facebook, emails,
didnt even stand a chance to update my blog....
well its the second week of holiday,
thanks to penguin who borrowed me his Xbox for a few days,
if not... i guess mushroom will rly grow on my head...


last night went to MOS with my hometown friends,
have to admit that it's really a cool place,
well, although its much more pricy and,
something happened that night,
shouldnt drank that much...
tuuut...
wna upload photos,
but photos are not with me now,
will upload soon in facebook i guess...


but somehow when i rewind back to last night,
everything seems to be like a dream,
maybe because of the lighting,
and the music?
or the alcohol drink...??
tuuut....

the dance floor was great,
the music was great,
the mood was there,
but in the end my legs were kinda sore,
lol....

last week of holiday,
must finish all of them with entertainment,
otherwise don't call me EVONNE...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ferris-not-a-wheel